IDE-SATA-Interface DBox2 Nokia
|Expands your D-Box 2 Nokia to a hard disk receiver (HDD-Receiver) with a MicroSD-Slot and allows the connection of an internal and external hard drive and a MicroSD card.|
|Delivery time:|| 1-3 days|
Features of the IDE-SATA-Interface:
- 40pin IDE-Connector for 3.5" HDD or 2.5" HDD
- 7pin SATA-Connector for 3.5" HDD or 2.5" HDD
- MicroSD Cardreader / reading and writing on micro-SD card max. Size 1GB
- Prepared for the RTC (RealTimeClock) / RealTimeClock for the dbox2
- 5V power supply onboard - 2A (up to 2Amp short time!) with onboard automatic shutoff to run up to 2x 2.5" HDD and the RTC
- 5V connection via modem port for 2.5" HDD
- 3x additional connectors for fan (5V)
- LED for HDD-activity onboard / Connector for an external LED via solderpoint or connector possible
- Solder pad or connector for alternative IRQ 6 (needed for a paralell usage of a Multicam)
- Supports Compact Flash cards via adapter
- All unused points of the XC95144XL are connectable for future applications
Prerequisite for the proper operation of your dbox2 with an HDD interface is a current version of the Linux software.
The IDE-SATA-Interface contains the following:
- 20 Pin cable to connect to the Modemport
- 2x Plastic screws M3x12
- 2x Plastic bolts M3
- 2x Distance piece 5mm
You can order more optional features or add on's from below:
- HDD-kit (It contains: Universal HDD Holder for a 2.5" HDD, IDE-Adapter 2.5" to 3.5", IDE cable, SATA-Cable, Fitting material for the Installation)
- RealTimeClock Onboard (RTC)
- HDD IDE 2.5" (2.5" IDE-Hardrives)
- HDD SATA 2.5" (2.5" SATA-Hardrives)
- eSATA Kit (It contains: SATA to eSATA cable, bracket 2x SATA to eSATA for the PC, USB cable for power a 2.5" external eSATA-drive)
- Installation (for customers who do not want to install the Interface themselve) does not include the installation of eSATA Kit
Should you already own a working HDD Interface from another manufacturer we would be able to take this back and would honour you with a one time payment of 10.- Euro.
We will test the old Interface on arrival and give you a credit of 10.- Euro for your next purchase.
A detailed installation instructions can be found on the website http://www.dbox2.net/html/hdd-interface.html
The IDE interface is only for installation in Nokia boxes with 32MB or 64MB ONBOARD suitable. For boxing, with only 16MB ONBOARD, it must also upgrade the RAM to 32MB onboard (Item-No: 2535) or 64MB onboard (Item-No: 2536) are implemented.